QuOd eSt nEcEsSaRiUm EsT LiCiTuM

QuOd eSt nEcEsSaRiUm EsT LiCiTuM
QuOd eSt nEcEsSaRiUm EsT LiCiTuM-tHaT WhIcH Is nEcEsSaRy iS LegAl

Friday, February 7, 2014

Poetic Ramblings of my Quotidian Moments….!!

"..And These frigid sun-rays, forked by my window.. paints a distorted elegance of a svelte female form on my bed…The entangled mire of wires laid around my bed shadows her with human veins..I,then brush a paint stroke of lips on it ,with the red blinking light from my "Not-so-alive" Mouse…running that blinking red light over her assets give her that one particular molecule of gushing blood in her artificial(wired) veins.. And suddenly with the melting of sun.. She ebbs away..And all I could see now from my window are.. mixed stray notes of music floating in the arctic air…A cold struck old man wanting to start his prayers... Inanimate subway passengers ..Noida high rises.. wilting flowers…A still man on a running road..my empty bed with an empty me, and around it,the partially eaten food and a half spilled coffee on my diary titled "Omnium-gatherum of Moron's mind"….And a world cut into these mundane pieces.."
..And There she appears again presenting me with the labyrinth of possibilities to ogle her again and ruminate over her appearance with the prism of my imagination…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment